Thursday, January 29, 2009

OuR LiTtLe DaNcEr!!!



















I was so glad when I first found out that Kinley was finally old enough to dance! She's been 'shakin' her bum-bum' since she was like a year old! I enrolled her with "Showtime Dance" with Leslie Lloyd....and she loves every minute of it! She pays close attention to Leslie and even tries to play 'Mother Hen' with the other students! Saturday night was A Dance Invitational, 3 different dance teams came together and all danced. Kinleys 3 year old dance class danced to 'Strawberry Shortcake'. Since it was her first time in front of a big crowd we didn't exactly know if she was going to freeze, or strut her stuff, well, she strutted her stuff! And did a good job at that! These pics may be a little blurry, I was trying to watch her and wasn't paying much attention to my camera! It was so fun and we are looking forward to the rest of the year, and years to come!

2 comments:

  1. How cute and fun for you as a mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I love watching little kids dance It makes me miss teaching them

    ReplyDelete