Thursday, January 29, 2009

Kamri Turned 10 Months!

It is so amazing to me how the last 10 months have vanished! Kamri turned 10 months on Tuesday, the 27th...WOW!!! She crawled for the first time on Tuesday, I was at work and my sister Shae was tending her and Kinley, when I got the phone call from Kinley telling me that Kamri was crawling I wanted to just go home! It isn't just no little crawl, she's rearing to go! And yesterday she said 'Momma' for the first time. She has been saying 'Dadda' since she was like 7 months old, and everytime I tell her 'Momma' she replies with a 'Dadda'! I didn't think this day would ever come!!!
I'm just thinking, in March, I'm going to be planning 2 birthday parties...Kinley will be 4 and Kamri 1. It's so sad, I don't know where the time has gone!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sadie... I stumbled onto your blog, I hope you don't mind. What a cute family. It is crazy how fast our little ones grow up, isn't it. My baby turned 8 months on the 20th and I can't believe that either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know they grow too fast.. its great when they say momma!!

    ReplyDelete