Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas Day




















Yes, I know, it's the middle of January, but I'm going to share some of our Christmas pictures. We were home that morning opening presents and when we got finished the weather was horrible. So Brady and Kinley took the truck to see if we could make it to my Mom and Dads house. Dinner was over there, and all the food was already over there, I didn't wanna make hamburgers for Christmas dinner! So when Brady and Kinley got back 30 minutes later (it should have only took 10!) I had everything ready...including Pajamas! It took a long time to get over to my Moms, but we made it! Dinner was great, and so was the Bed and Breakfast!

2 comments:

  1. you did it!! yea! your girls are darling! I have to tell you a funny story about brady.. and me.. and you.. but cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little girls are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete